Make an account:
- Go to: kiac.amsnetwork.ca
- Click on “Create Account” (under the login button)
- Enter your email address and click the “Send Token” button
- Login to your email address and find an email sent from <email@example.com> with the subject “Your KIAC Verification Token”
- If you can’t find this email check your spam or promotions folders.
- Your token number will be in the subject line of the email.
- Copy this number and enter it on the AMS page, then click “Validate Token”
- Enter your name and click “Create Account” and the system will give you your login information and password.
- Copy your password and click “Login” (If you would like to change your password you can click “Forgot Password” on the login page to reset your password)
Find the application form:
- Once you are logged in, click on “Applications” then “New Application” on the left hand menu. The “Select A Campaign” box will appear.
- Click the down arrow to see the drop down menu and click “Yukon Riverside Arts Festival / Print & Publishing Fest 2022 – Call for Proposals”
Then click “Start Application”
- The different applications you can fill out are under “Form Name”
Select which type of project you would like to apply for then click the “Start” button on the right hand side.
- You can work on your application and either “Save Draft” to come back to it later, or “Complete Form” to submit.
- To return to an incomplete application, use the “My Applications” tab on the left hand menu.
File upload instructions:
When you click on “Choose File” button, a window will pop up with files from your computer to select. By default, this doesn’t include some image files (ie. .jpg/.png). To change the settings to allow image files to be uploaded, follow these steps:
- On PC / Windows: When the “File Explorer” window appears, in the bottom right hand corner, use the drop down menu to select “All Files”
- On Apple / Mac OS: When the “Finder” window appears, click the “Options” button in the bottom left hand corner, then use the “Format” drop down menu to select “All Files”
TROUBLESHOOTING FILE UPLOADS
If the above instructions do not work, try this:
Option 1 (Recommended) Instead of clicking the choose file button, simply DRAG AND DROP the image into the choose file box.
Option 2 If you click the choose file button, it should open the finder folder. From there you can go to the image, right click Share > Add to Photos, which will MOMENTARILY allow you to upload that image.
If you have any issues with creating an account or filling out the forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 867-993-5005 for assistance.